A successful "JAG" spin-off about criminal cases involving Navy and Marine personnel, handled by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. For the second season, the series title was shortened from "Navy NCIS" to "NCIS."
Premiered: September 23, 2003
Season 2, Episode 12 Doppelganger
First Aired: January 18, 2005
The team is baffled by the disappearance of a Navy officer and the presence of clues that could suggest foul play. But Kate is more puzzled by an investigating detective (John Doman) and his team who are identical in character to Gibbs, Tony and McGee. Det. Monteleone: Chad Willett. Det. Miller: Will Burke.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative