A successful "JAG" spin-off about criminal cases involving Navy and Marine personnel, handled by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. For the second season, the series title was shortened from "Navy NCIS" to "NCIS."
Premiered: September 23, 2003
Season 11, Episode 1 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
First Aired: September 24, 2013
Season 11 begins with an explosion at a black-tie affair in Washington, D.C. The tragic event results in a casualty who is connected to the agency. Down three agents, Gibbs and Parsons are forced to work together on the case. Meanwhile, badge-less DiNozzo and McGee investigate the crime as civilians, despite the case's dangerous ties to each of them.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative