Nash Bridges 1996 | TV Show Watchlist
Smartly paced cases involving a tough but relaxed San Francisco detective and his quirky sidekick. `Nash' had a nice edge and an appealing lead in Don Johnson, who honed his cop chops working `Miami Vice' as Sonny Crockett some seven years earlier.
Premiered: March 29, 1996
Season 5, Episode 9 Crosstalk
First Aired: November 26, 1999
A paranoid man, who believes someone is out to kill him, randomly kills people while they use cellular phones; Nash and Joe aid a ventriloquist who receives threatening calls; Joe wrestles with disturbing dreams; and Evan runs into trouble on his new job. Caitlin: Yasmine Bleeth. Joe: Cheech Marin. Nash: Don Johnson.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood