Nash Bridges 1996 | TV Show Watchlist
Smartly paced cases involving a tough but relaxed San Francisco detective and his quirky sidekick. `Nash' had a nice edge and an appealing lead in Don Johnson, who honed his cop chops working `Miami Vice' as Sonny Crockett some seven years earlier.
Premiered: March 29, 1996
Season 4, Episode 11 Mystery Dance
First Aired: December 18, 1998
The FBI implicates Cross in a car bombing meant to kill an assassin connected to her CIA past---and still gunning for her. Langdon: Joe Spano. Maschino: Richard Conti. Rand: Peter Onorati. Udo: Christian Boeving. Cross: Yasmine Bleeth. Nash: Don Johnson.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative