Mother and Son 1984 | TV Show Watchlist
A middle-aged divorced man lives with his eccentric mother in this Australian series.
Premiered: January 16, 1984
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Arthur should have known better of course. Fancy putting his trust in Robert, particularly in something as important as this. Still, it just might have worked out if Maggie hadn't lost her wedding ring. She'd have been at Robert's when Deirdre arrived.
Arthur didn't want Maggie to know he was having some tests done, it was bloody Robert who told her he was dying. Fortunately, Maggie has a good personal relationship with God and was able to arrange a miracle cure. But at a price.
Arthur and Robert have both tried to talk her out of it but Maggie is determined to do her civic duty and report for jury service on the same day that she's promised to make 18 dozen lamingtons for charity.
Maggie has no trouble deciding which is her favourite son for the contest but she shouldn't expect Arthur to write a hundred glowing words about Robert. That's why Arthur moved into the caravan, got kidnapped and had to be rescued by Japanese tourists.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood