Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Maimed years ago on a voyage by the great whale Moby Dick, the charismatic Ahab has been driven by his secret desire to take down his massive and impossible nemesis, single-handedly.
Ishmael is a resourceful young man, experienced in the merchant marine, who has set out from New York determined to reroute his life and fulfill a dream--a voyage on a whaling ship. On a frozen night in December, he arrives at the Spouter Inn in Nantucket to begin charting his future. Lending a hand is his bunkmate and new-found acquaintance, Queequeg.
The crew of the sailing vessel Pequod finds itself under the mad will of the avenging Captain Ahab, whose need to slay the great whale Moby Dick has become a dangerous and impossible obsession.
Trending TonightSee all »
Green Shadows, White Whale: A Novel of Ray Bradbury's Adventures Making Moby Dick with John Huston in Ireland
By William Morrow PaperbacksBuy New: $12.48
By Vivendi EntertainmentBuy New: $7.79
By Scarecrow PressBuy New: $65.00
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York