Mildred Pierce 2011 | TV Show Watchlist
A five-part adaptation of James M. Cain's 1941 novel about a Depression-era housewife whose husband leaves her with two young daughters in Glendale, Cal., forcing her to start her life anew.
Premiered: March 27, 2011
Season 1, Episode 2 Part Two
First Aired: March 27, 2011
Part 2 of 5. Mildred begins selling her homemade pies at Cristofor's, and with Wally's help, opens her own restaurant, though on her last day at the diner, she takes off on an impulsive getaway with a dashing customer, Monty Beragon (Guy Pearce).
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage