A crime-solving wife and mother of three has visions and sees dead people. Inspired by real-life medium Allison DuBois. Canceled by NBC after a five-season run on the network, the supernatural drama rematerialized on CBS in fall 2009.
Premiered: January 3, 2005
Season 4, Episode 16 Drowned World
First Aired: May 12, 2008
In the fourth-season finale, Allison takes on a haunted-house case that turns violent. Meanwhile, the true motives of Joe's business associate (Kelly Preston) come to light, and the DA race between Devalos and Tom Van Dyke (John Prosky) heats up.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood