A crime-solving wife and mother of three has visions and sees dead people. Inspired by real-life medium Allison DuBois. Canceled by NBC after a five-season run on the network, the supernatural drama rematerialized on CBS in fall 2009.
Premiered: January 3, 2005
Season 5, Episode 15 How to Make a Killing in Big Business
First Aired: May 11, 2009
Conclusion. Allison considers violating her new company contract and thereby defying her territorial boss (David Morse), who forbids her from sharing her visions---including paranormal insight that could help apprehend a serial killer---with others. Meanwhile, Ariel continues her quest to save a possibly imperiled young teacher. Tracy Pollan guest stars.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative