A crime-solving wife and mother of three has visions and sees dead people. Inspired by real-life medium Allison DuBois. Canceled by NBC after a five-season run on the network, the supernatural drama rematerialized on CBS in fall 2009.
Premiered: January 3, 2005
Season 4, Episode 10 Wicked Game, Part Two
First Aired: March 31, 2008
Conclusion. Allison's quest to solve a decade-old kidnapping and murder continues, as she begins to shed light on the haunted past of Cynthia Keener (Anjelica Huston). Elsewhere, Joe continues to pursue his new invention, with Bridgette prognosticating his good fortune. Sarah Drew guest stars.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage