Sassy humor about a hip though decidedly chauvinistic talk-show personality; his girlfriend, with whom he has a very adversarial relationship; and his two best friends, who spend most of their time hanging out at his apartment.
Premiered: August 27, 1992
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In the series finale, Martin and Gina accept their respective job offers in California. Cole proposes marriage to Shanise.
Martin gets a great job opportunity that would require relocating to Los Angeles--and so does Gina. Cole considers asking his girlfriend to marry him.
Pam's identical-looking cousin escapes from an insane asylum and takes over Pam's life.
After being laid off, Pam gets an opportunity to work at a record company.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative