An entertaining (and often inspired) sketch-comedy series that Fox launched as its answer to 'Saturday Night Live,' with TV, movie and commercial spoofs; animated segments; and performances by musical artists.
Premiered: October 14, 1995
Season 2, Episode 8 MADtv
First Aired: December 7, 1996
French Stewart takes on the business world as a demanding employer in "Talk Faster," and plays a rubber-faced worker in "Make a Good Impression." Also: the country falls into the hands of a "Drunk President." Regulars include Phil LaMarr and Debra Wilson.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative