An entertaining (and often inspired) sketch-comedy series that Fox launched as its answer to 'Saturday Night Live,' with TV, movie and commercial spoofs; animated segments; and performances by musical artists.
Premiered: October 14, 1995
Season 2, Episode 20 MADtv
First Aired: May 3, 1997
Ryan Stiles ("The Drew Carey Show") hosts and performs a monologue about his toes. Also: "The King of Pop" (Phil LaMarr) tells Oprah (Debra Wilson) about his new persona; and a down-and-dirty wrestler makes a name for himself. Other regulars include Bryan Callen.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative