An entertaining (and often inspired) sketch-comedy series that Fox launched as its answer to 'Saturday Night Live,' with TV, movie and commercial spoofs; animated segments; and performances by musical artists.
Premiered: October 14, 1995
Season 1, Episode 14 MADtv
First Aired: February 17, 1996
Guest Whoopi Goldberg must deal with a crazed fan, who attracts a stalker of her own; the "Michael Jackson Infomercial" offers the King of Pop's steps to success; and "Good Cop, Bad Cop" gives new ways to protect and serve. Regulars include Nicole Sullivan.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage