An entertaining (and often inspired) sketch-comedy series that Fox launched as its answer to 'Saturday Night Live,' with TV, movie and commercial spoofs; animated segments; and performances by musical artists.
Premiered: October 14, 1995
Season 3, Episode 1 MADtv
First Aired: September 20, 1997
Host Sandra Bernhard musically toasts designer Versace. Also: a coffee-bar employee (Pat Kilbane) has a bad day at work. Regulars include Aries Spears, William Sasso, Chris Hogan, Nicole Sullivan and Mary Scheer.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood