Made in Spain 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
No Spanish wine is more famous than Rioja, and Andrés starts with a quick tapa of apples in red wine syrup.
Using a Catalan olive oil bought in the U.S., Andrés prepares two tapas: marinated olives, and toast with cheese and anchovy.
Andrés cooks a quick tapa of fried eggs and Spanish chorizo sausage before showing viewers the artistic and food culture of the Spanish capital.
Asturias means family for Andrés, and he prepares a simple apple and cheese salad with his mother's favorite blue cheese, Cabrales.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood