Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Lovejoy encounters a Southern belle from North Carolina who, oddly enough, shares his surname and penchant for exquisite antiques. When a trove of valuable artifacts once belonging to Sir Walter Raleigh goes missing, he travels to the United States to track her down.
Lovejoy accompanies Charlotte to a class reunion, hoping for a romantic weekend. But the trip takes a turn when he's asked to appraise a taxidermied fish famous for swallowing Isadora Duncan's jewelry. To make matters worse, Charlie Gimbert serves him with an eviction notice.
Two bizarre sisters contact Lovejoy, hoping their antique book collection will be their ticket out of debt. They do, in fact, possess a rare and valuable 16th-century Marston Bible, but Lovejoy will first have to convince their very reluctant brother to sell it.
An elderly carny looking to retire asks Lovejoy to sell his large collection of brass candlesticks. But when the man is arrested under the suspicion of stealing antiques from a wealthy town member, it's up to Lovejoy to clear his name.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage