Little People, Big World 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
The story of Matt and Amy Roloff, a married couple who are both a little more than 4-feet tall. They run a 34-acre farm in Oregon and have four children, three of whom are average-size while one is a little person.
Premiered: March 4, 2006
Season 5, Episode 9 No, Matt Is an Island
First Aired: November 2, 2009
Matt and the boys travel to the British Virgin Islands for an adventurous sailboat cruise. Unfortunately, once they get there Matt is sidelined for many of the activities due to his increasing lack of mobility.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood