Little People, Big World 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
The story of Matt and Amy Roloff, a married couple who are both a little more than 4-feet tall. They run a 34-acre farm in Oregon and have four children, three of whom are average-size while one is a little person.
Premiered: March 4, 2006
Season 7, Episode 8 Crossroads for the Roloffs
First Aired: December 17, 2013
The Roloffs deals with change in the family dynamic. Included: Jeremy and Molly return to school; at the same time Zach moves into a new house. Also: A series of catastrophes during pumpkin season push Matt and Amy to their limits and leave them wondering whether they have a future together after 25 years of marriage.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative