Little People, Big World 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
The story of Matt and Amy Roloff, a married couple who are both a little more than 4-feet tall. They run a 34-acre farm in Oregon and have four children, three of whom are average-size while one is a little person.
Premiered: March 4, 2006
Season 2, Episode 42 Road Scholar
First Aired: June 25, 2007
Matt and Amy each try different methods to keep Jeremy focused on his schoolwork, but Matt soon realizes that his offer of an old beat-up '68 Camaro may not be enough incentive.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood