Little People, Big World 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
The story of Matt and Amy Roloff, a married couple who are both a little more than 4-feet tall. They run a 34-acre farm in Oregon and have four children, three of whom are average-size while one is a little person.
Premiered: March 4, 2006
Season 2, Episode 37 Room for Improvement
First Aired: June 11, 2007
Matt hopes to motivate the kids to clean up their bedrooms by placing a dumpster in the driveway and suggesting they can use it to get rid of things they don't need, but they don't seem to get the message.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood