Lie to Me 2009 | TV Show
A deception expert works with law-enforcement agencies, lawyers and private companies to sort out the facts in cases. Based on the real-life experiences of psychologist Paul Ekman, an expert in how facial expressions can betray emotions.
Premiered: January 21, 2009
Season 3, Episode 6 Beyond Belief
First Aired: November 15, 2010
Cal goes head-to-head with a self-help guru (David Sutcliffe) to free a wealthy woman (Julia Campbell) who might be under his control. Cal also suspects the group of threatening him and Emily.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia