A deception expert works with law-enforcement agencies, lawyers and private companies to sort out the facts in cases. Based on the real-life experiences of psychologist Paul Ekman, an expert in how facial expressions can betray emotions.
Premiered: January 21, 2009
Season 2, Episode 13 The Whole Truth
First Aired: June 21, 2010
Cal is a witness at the trial of a woman (Melissa George) accused of murdering her much-older husband, a business tycoon.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage