A deception expert works with law-enforcement agencies, lawyers and private companies to sort out the facts in cases. Based on the real-life experiences of psychologist Paul Ekman, an expert in how facial expressions can betray emotions.
Premiered: January 21, 2009
Season 2, Episode 11 Beat the Devil
First Aired: June 7, 2010
Cal suspects that a charming psychology graduate student is a murderous psychopath, but the young man's teacher (who has a history with Cal) is protecting him. Meanwhile, Loker and Torres probe a claim by a teacher (Howard Hesseman) that he saw a UFO .
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative