Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 6, Episode 9 Blood Libel
First Aired: January 3, 1996
A hidden anti-Semitic message in a yearbook offers a clue to a teacher's murder. Payne: Chris Cooper. Hastings: Jack Vinson. Marsdale: Jeanne Ruskin. Cobb: Santo Fazio. Dr. Sabloff: Lee Wilkof. Lana: Liz Larsen. Judge Busey: Mike Mearian.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood