Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 10, Episode 9 Sundown
First Aired: December 15, 1999
A patient is found beaten to death in a hospital lounge---and the resulting case involves infidelity, Alzheimer's disease and a ladies' man. William Hallenbeck: George Martin. Lisa: Missy Yager. Michael: Bradley White. Anne Paulsen: Glynnis O'Connor. Raymond Quinn: Mark Pinter. McCoy: Sam Waterston. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Green: Jesse L. Martin.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative