Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 5, Episode 8 Virtue
First Aired: November 23, 1994
McCoy uses a charge of "larceny by extortion" against a councilman (Anthony Heald) accused of demanding sex for a law-firm partnership. Sarah: Regina Taylor. Powell: Joanna Merlin. Judge Shreiber: John Ramsey. Evelyn: Anne Lange. Locke: Christopher Cousins.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage