Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 8, Episode 5 Nullification
First Aired: November 5, 1997
Killings during a robbery lead to the uncovering of a militia, the members of which declare themselves POW's in a war against the Government. Christie: Denis O'Hare. Judge Scarletti: Ted Kazanoff. Robbins: Gerry Becker. Kay: Betsy Aidem. Ross: Carey Lowell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative