Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 4, Episode 4 Profile
First Aired: October 13, 1993
A man (Joe Seneca) who survives a shotgun blast from a serial killer later identifies his assailant from a voice recording. McCoy: James Earl Jones. Tunney: William Carden. Mary Bradley: Cecelia Hart. Stone: Michael Moriarty. Logan: Chris Noth. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative