Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 18, Episode 4 Bottomless
First Aired: January 16, 2008
A lawsuit over missing pants becomes a murder case when the defense lawyer is killed. The investigation takes an unexpected turn when Detectives Green and Lupo uncover a connection to a large retail corporation that employs Van Buren's old friend and mentor, but the man's eagerness to help begins to cross the line and threaten the case.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative