Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 17, Episode 4 Fear America
First Aired: October 13, 2006
Richard Brooks reprises his role as ADA-turned-defense attorney Paul Robinette, whose client is accused of murdering a Middle Eastern man, a crime investigated by Green and Cassady in conjunction with the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force. Det. Henry Paulsen: John Viscardi. Ben Faoud: Bernardo Peña.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood