Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 14, Episode 4 Shrunk
First Aired: October 22, 2003
The body of a fatally stabbed young actress is found at the home of a Broadway composer (John Shea). Dr. Frederick Barrett: Robert Foxworth. Lisa Cutler: Kathleen Chalfant. Margot Dalton: Molly Regan. Dr. Felicity Cyrus: Ami Brabson.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage