Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 5, Episode 3 Blue Bamboo
First Aired: October 5, 1994
When a singer (Laura Linney) who once worked for a nightclub owner is arrested for his murder, her lawyer uses "battered-woman syndrome" as a defense. Kaskel: Joyce Reehling. Hellman: Ron Orbach. Judge: Shawn Elliott. Kincaid: Jill Hennessy. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood