Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 10, Episode 3 DNR
First Aired: October 6, 1999
After a female civil-court judge (Lindsay Crouse) is shot in her building's garage, evidence points to a suspect the judge refuses to believe was involved. Grobman: John Heard. Dana Grobman: Debbon Ayer. Bobby Ward: Dominic Chianese Jr. Judge Pongracic: Charlotte Colavin. Claymore: Sam Groom. Mitchell Brizard: Jeff McCarthy.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York