Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 14, Episode 24 C.O.D.
First Aired: May 19, 2004
After 12 seasons as Det. Lennie Briscoe, Jerry Orbach bows out in the series' 14th-season finale, which deals with two killings. Adele Byrne: Elizabeth Hanly Rice. Belinda Gardner: Victoria Dillard. Anne Paulsen: Glynnis O'Connor. Aaron Solomon: John Benjamin Hickey. Judge Gus Stamos: David Brummel. Murray: Terence Burk.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative