Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 9, Episode 22 Admissions
First Aired: May 19, 1999
A coed's killing leads to a case involving the deceased's relationship with a professor (Miguel Sandoval) and two male students who vouch for each other's whereabouts on the night of the murder. Andrew: Kurt Deutsch. Dennis: Christopher Gartin. Crowley: John Cunningham.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative