Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 2, Episode 21 Silence
First Aired: April 28, 1992
A politician (George Martin) would rather risk his son's murderer going free than go to trial, where it would be revealed that the deceased was gay. Cerreta: Paul Sorvino. Stone: Michael Moriarty. Colson: James Sutorius. Dwyer: Joe Aufiery. Harris: Jimmie Ray Weeks. Bowman: Joanna Merlin. Barclay: Reed Birney. Murphy: Gloria Hoye. Schiff: Steven Hill. Robinette: Richard Brooks.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage