Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 8, Episode 20 Burden
First Aired: April 24, 1998
A 12-year-old quadriplegic dies at home, and paramedics claim he was suffocated. The suspects include the boy's parents and sister. Dr. Semenko: John Hickok. Lois: Maryann Plunkett. Sutter: John Procaccino. Mrs Hodge: Jane Connell. Mr. Hodge: Gordon Connell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative