Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 12, Episode 20 Dazzled
First Aired: April 24, 2002
The detectives investigate the death of a woman whose body was found on an apartment-building terrace. Claire Snyder: Jayne Atkinson. Don Snyder: William Atherton. Jenny: Kelly Karbacz. Charles Gamett: James Rebhorn. Jim Snyder: Scott Schmidt. Gary Phillips: Joseph Murphy. Judge Mooney: Ben Hammer. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Southerlyn: Elisabeth Rohm. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative