Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 11, Episode 20 All My Children
First Aired: May 2, 2001
The discovery of a young man's body leads to a case involving a wealthy man (Henry Woronicz) and a secret from his past. Joanna Wilder: Deirdre O'Connell. Jessie Lucas: Julianne Nicholson. Brenda Lucas: Kristin Griffith. Stephen Cromwell: Chip Zien. Karen Drucker: Tessa Auberjonois. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Carmichael: Angie Harmon. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood