Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 10, Episode 20 Untitled
First Aired: May 3, 2000
A wealthy woman is found dead in her apartment and the ensuing investigation leads to a suspect who was spurred to violence by a painting. Larry Brunig: Bruce MacVittie. Stephen Olson: Spencer Garrett. Mark Vee: Steven Ogg. Judge Scarletti: Ted Kazanoff. Paul Radford: David Thornton. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Green: Jesse L. Martin. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage