Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 7, Episode 2 I.D.
First Aired: September 25, 1996
After a corpse is found in a building elevator, the detectives start their investigation with records that show on which floors the elevator had previously stopped. Joanne: Pamela Gray. Judge Parks: Jerry Adler. Gillum: Gerry Bamman. Larry: Billy Gillespie. Ross: Carey Lowell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative