Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 11, Episode 2 Turnstile Justice
First Aired: October 25, 2000
After a woman's body is found in a subway station, a suspect is arrested, but the resulting case concerns the lack of medication supplied him while in prison. Hollis: Jack Gilpin. Gallant: Ray Anthony Thomas. Andrews: Victor Slezak. Judge Mizener: Lynn Cohen. Jordan: Daniel Cantor. Lewin: Dianne Wiest. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood