Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 9, Episode 19 Tabula Rasa
First Aired: April 21, 1999
After a philosophy professor is pushed in front of a subway train and killed, the investigation leads to a suspect (Jay O. Sanders) who, following a divorce, changed his identity and disappeared with his two daughters. Sylvia Fallon: Anne Bobby. Alexis: Tracy Spindler. Susan: Lacey Kohl. Norman Rothenberg: Jeffrey DeMunn. Eleanor Taska: Maggie Low. Judge Holt: Joyce Gordon. Dr. Skoda: J.K. Simmons. Lamotte: Larry Clarke. Off. Quinn: Joe Mulligan.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia