Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 7, Episode 19 Double Down
First Aired: April 16, 1997
A suspect in a holdup involving the killing of a policeman asks for a deal in exchange for revealing the whereabouts of his missing accomplice. Harp: Luke Reilly. Bell: Edie Falco. Mrs. Titus: Theresa Merritt. Judge Davis: Nancy Addison. Sandra: Marlene Forte.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood