Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 14, Episode 19 Nowhere Man
First Aired: March 31, 2004
An assistant district attorney's murder is linked to an unsolved mob-related killing. Michael Bloomberg, mayor of New York, appears as himself. Wachtler: Vyto Ruginis. Biscotti: John Viscardi. Libretti: Steven Schirripa. Judge Bradley: Peter McRobbie. Tortomassi: Joseph Hindy. Berner: Lee Wilkof.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage