Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 8, Episode 17 Carrier
First Aired: April 1, 1998
The death of a student leads to a case involving an HIV-positive male who's seeking to infect as many women as possible, and McCoy wants to charge him with murder. Twist:Jason Hayes. Leslie: Susan May Pratt. Anne Paulsen: Glynnis O'Connor. Lana: Heather Burns. Judge Feist: Merwin Goldsmith.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative