Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 10, Episode 17 Black, White and Blue
First Aired: March 22, 2000
The investigation of a teen's death involves racial unrest and two police officers. Riley: Earl Hindman. Earl Smith: Danny Johnson. Patrick Flannery: James Georgiades. Elan Holt: Michael Hyatt. Jerome Weathers: Pee Wee Love. Annette Tobin: Ellen Foley. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Green: Jesse L. Martin. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative