Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 9, Episode 16 Harm
First Aired: March 3, 1999
Carmichael (Angie Harmon) goes up against two doctors who are charged with criminally negligent homicide after a patient dies during a routine surgery. Dr. Rudnick: Sam Freed. Dr. Michaels: Stephen Bogardus. Salzman: Maria Tucci. Delaney: Michael Gaston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York