Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 14, Episode 16 Can I Get a Witness?
First Aired: February 25, 2004
The shooter who killed a small-time drug dealer is traced through his glass eye; however, eyewitnesses become frightened by another killing. Foster Keyes: Chadwick Boseman. Gerard Wills: Gerry Becker. Shayna Rosario: April L. Hernandez. Jimmy Gordon: Collins Pennie. Slug: Dorian Missick. Judge Michael Schneider: David Little.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York